Download Wireframing With Sketch, It is a Courses on ThemeForest.
Envato Tuts+ Courses
- Video courses taught by expert instructors.
- Learn new skills from start to finish.
- Downloadable Source Files also available on GitHub.
Wireframing is something every web designer should do before starting a new project. Whether it’s for a website or a web application, a wireframe allows you to create the proper structure for it in an efficient manner.
In this course you’ll learn what wireframing is all about and then build your own kit using Sketch.
What You’ll Learn
- Why you should use wireframes.
- The difference between wireframes, prototypes, and mockups.
- How to wireframe using Sketch.
- How to create a well-structured wireframing kit in Sketch.
- How to create the wireframing elements, from basic elements like shapes and buttons, through to advanced elements like forms and media.
About the Instructor
Adi Purdila is an expert web designer and developer based in Romania. He’s created more than thirty courses for Envato Tuts+, on every conceivable web design topic; from Bootstrap, WordPress, and Foundation, to Sass and Sketch. You can check out his portfolio, follow him on Twitter, and see his ThemeForest portfolio.
Elementor, Drupal Commerce, Ubercart, Facebook Templates