Download What’s New in ASP.NET 5, It is a Courses on ThemeForest.
Envato Tuts+ Courses
- Video courses taught by expert instructors.
- Learn new skills from start to finish.
- Downloadable Source Files also available on GitHub.
ASP.NET is almost 15 years old and it has evolved to become a flexible and extremely powerful platform. But 15 years is a long time, especially in the world of web technology. Web development has drastically changed over the last 15 years and the folks at Microsoft knew it was time to change ASP.NET.
In this course, Envato Tuts+ instructor Jeremy McPeak will walk you through the major changes to ASP.NET in version 5. Along the way, you’ll see how these changes will affect your project and how the new features can make your life as a developer easier. You’ll also get a first look at the new Tag Helpers, inversion of control and dependency injection features, with practical examples.
What You’ll Learn
- How the ASP.NET architecture has been redesigned in version 5.
- The anatomy of a DNX project.
- What’s new in MVC 6.
- How to use the new ‘Tag Helpers’ feature.
- ASP.NET’s new Inversion of Control and Dependency Injection capabilities.
About the Instructor
Elementor, Drupal Commerce, Ubercart, Facebook Templates