Download WebSocket-Powered Rails Applications, It is a Courses on ThemeForest.
Envato Tuts+ Courses
- Video courses taught by expert instructors.
- Learn new skills from start to finish.
- Downloadable Source Files also available on GitHub.
Today’s web applications demand real-time, low-latency data transfer. Users expect to interact with data in as close to real time as possible without minimizing the overall user experience. WebSockets allow you to do just that, by creating a persistent connection between a client and server that can be used to send data in real time. In this course, you’ll learn how to use the emerging WebSocket technology in a Ruby on Rails application. If you know the basics of Ruby on Rails and you’re ready to see the power of using WebSockets, this is the course for you!
What You’ll Learn
- How to create an auction website app using WebSockets and Ruby on Rails.
- Start by bootstrapping a Rails app and building products, users, and auctions.
- Implement a data model for running the auction, and allow users to win and claim a product.
- Add a WebSockets interface to provide a real-time mechanism for bidding.
- Add features for notifying other bidders about new bids, notifying them of wins and losses, etc.
About the Instructor
Elementor, Drupal Commerce, Ubercart, Facebook Templates