Download Tube Skin Retina for VideoJS, It is a Skins on CodeCanyon.
- Video.js that is open source HTML5 & Flash video player, as well as YouTube and Vimeo (through plugins), used on over 400,000 websites
- Skin with Tube Style
- Retina Ready & Fully Responsive
- HTML5 & CSS3
- Support videojs-logo / videojs-watermark
- Support keyboard shortcuts:
- Support and updates
- Wishlist Support
- Well Documented
– Up/down arrow or mouse wheel -> control volume
– Right/left arrow -> seek player by 5s
– M -> toggle mute
– F or double click -> toggle fullscreen
– F or Esc -> exits full-screen mode
– 0 -> restart video
– 1-9 -> skip to a particular section of the video (e.g., 0 is 0%, 9 is 90% and 5 goes to the video midpoint)
Include the skin on the page
The base Video.js skin is made using HTML and CSS. That means you can build a custom skin by simply taking advantage of the cascading aspect of CSS and overriding the styles you’d like to change.
<link rel=”stylesheet” type=”text/css” href=”./video-js-5.10.4/video-js.min.css></link>
<link rel=”stylesheet” type=”text/css” href=”./video-js/videojs-tube.min.css></link>
The main class name for all skin-specific styles. To make your own skin,
replace all occurrences of ‘vjs-default-skin’ with a new name. Then add your new
skin name to your video tag instead of the default skin.
<video class=”video-js vjs-big-play-centered”>
- VideoJS Player Homepage
- VideoJS Player Documentation
- Learn more about CSS Skinning Guide
- Learn more about Building VideoJS Skins
- Create Custom VideoJS Player
- Icons font generator using SVG files
- PX to EM conversion made simple
- Online CSS Minifier/Compressor
- VideoJS Source Code
- How to build VideoJS from source
- Tube Skin Retina for VideoJS 7 – 08 May 2019.
- Tube Skin Retina for VideoJS 6 – 20 June 2017.
- Launch: The launch of the Tube Skin Retina for VideoJS 5 project – 01 June 2016.
- Flor – HTML5 Video Player
- Skin for VideoJS: Soccer, Fuzzy, AIR, Flat, Tube
- Skins for JWPlayer: AIR, Flat, Tube, Thin
IE6, IE7, IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge