Download The CSS of the Future, It is a Courses on ThemeForest.
Envato Tuts+ Courses
- Video courses taught by expert instructors.
- Learn new skills from start to finish.
- Downloadable Source Files also available on GitHub.
CSS is constantly evolving. In this course, Craig Campbell will walk you through some of the bleeding edge features of CSS to help you remain current and ahead of the field.
Some of the features covered may well become mainstream in the near future, while others will likely fade into obscurity. Either way, understanding which CSS selectors, layout modules and filters are being considered for the future will make you a stronger front-end developer
What You’ll Learn
- How to use level 4 selectors such as the negation pseudo-class, the :has pseudo-class, and how to combine :has and :not.
- How to style tables using new pseudo-classes.
- How the grid layout could dramatically simplify the process of laying out your content.
- How you can become a better front-end developer by understanding upcoming developments in CSS.
About the Instructor
Craig Campbell is a web designer who has been doodling on computers since the first time he opened Paintbrush in Windows 3.0 in 1990. Since then, he has constantly sought new and exciting ways to make beautiful things on computers.
Elementor, Drupal Commerce, Ubercart, Facebook Templates