Download Set Up WordPress Multisite, It is a Courses on ThemeForest.
Envato Tuts+ Courses
- Video courses taught by expert instructors.
- Learn new skills from start to finish.
- Downloadable Source Files also available on GitHub.
WordPress Multisite allows you to host multiple WordPress sites from a single WordPress installation and database. Multisite provides an admin interface for managing themes and plugins for your entire network of sites and makes it easy to add new sites to the network. You can even let customers create sites themselves!
In this course you’ll learn how to create your own Multisite network, create and manage sites on it, and use it to power a personal or community network.
What You’ll Learn
- How WordPress Multisite is different from a single-site installation, how you can use it, and some examples of how it’s used on other web sites.
- How to create sites in your network.
- How to create and manage users.
- How to keep your network updated.
- How site administration is different in Multisite.
- Take Multisite further by letting users create their own site and by mapping domains to sites in your network.
About the Instructor
Rachel McCollin is a WordPress developer who writes books, articles and tutorials about web design and development, with a focus on WordPress and on responsive and mobile development. She runs a web design agency in Birmingham, UK and has published three books on WordPress. Find out more on her website, on Twitter, or on LinkedIn.
Elementor, Drupal Commerce, Ubercart, Facebook Templates