Download Rapid Prototyping With Macaw, It is a Courses on ThemeForest.
Envato Tuts+ Courses
- Video courses taught by expert instructors.
- Learn new skills from start to finish.
- Downloadable Source Files also available on GitHub.
In this course you’ll learn the basics of rapid prototyping with Macaw. Follow Adi Purdila as he introduces the Macaw toolset and teaches you how to create a simple element library for prototyping. Learn to plan, design, and publish your web projects with minimal effort.
What You’ll Learn
- How the Macaw user interface works.
- How to use Macaw and its tools, from drawing and positioning, through to publishing your work.
- How to prototype using Macaw, from creating buttons through to creating typographic styles.
- How to build a library of elements you can reuse.
- Finally, you’ll learn how to build a full prototype.
About the Instructor
Adi Purdila is an expert web designer and developer based in Romania. He’s created more than thirty courses for Envato Tuts+, on every conceivable web design topic; from Bootstrap, WordPress, and Foundation, to Sass and Sketch. You can check out his portfolio, follow him on Twitter, and see his ThemeForest portfolio.
Elementor, Drupal Commerce, Ubercart, Facebook Templates