Download Poora – Fundraising & Charity Template, It is a HTML on ThemeForest.
Poora – Fundraising & Charity Template
Poora is a HTML5 Charity & Nonprofit Template designed specifically for , campaigns/projects/causes, donation system, non-profit events, fund raising, crowdfunding campaigns for cause or charity group/organization, call for volunteers, vision and mission page, and many more. This is highly customizable – looks awesome on tablets and mobile devices.
This template comes with 3 unique Demo and included 20+ valid HTML files. All standalone pages such as About, Event, Projects, Causes, Blog , Testimonials, FAQ, 404 or others essentials pages are included. Well commented code, well-documented file structure and 24/7 professional and ultra-fast Support.
Please contact at [email protected] to get the images used in the demo.
Poora – Core Features
- 3 Home Page Layout
- 20+ valid HTML files
- Built With Bootstrap 4x
- Fully Responsive
- Working Ajax Dynamic Contact Form
- Unique, Clean and Modern Design
- W3c validator
- Pixel Perfect Design
- Cross Browser Optimization
- Parallax Background
- Custom Animation Effect
- SEO Friendly Code
- Smooth Scroll
- Stickey Menu
- Google Fonts Support
- Built With HTML5 and CSS3
- Free Font Icons
- Easy Setup
- CSS3 Animation
- Includes Sofol Font Awesome Library
- Excellent Customer Support – We care about your site as much as you do and will help in any way we can!
- And much more…
Credits and Sources
We used Twitter Bootstrap 4x as CSS framework for this template.
- http://www.google.com/fonts/ – Google WebFonts
- http://fontawesome.io/ – Font Awesome
- modernizr-2.8.3.min.js detecting browser’s features.
- bootstrap.min.js is a stantard Twitter Bootstrap library.
- respond.min.js is required for working Twitter Bootstrap v3 in older browsers.
- html5shiv.min.js adds HTML5 compatibility for older browsers.
- jquery.easing.1.3.js is a jQuery plugin for different types of animation
- owl.carousel.min.js is a jQuery carousel plugin for “partners” section
- jquery.appear.js is used to determine whether the HTML element is inside the browser’s viewport
NOTE: The images used in the template are not included in the main download file, they are only for the preview purpose.
IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge