Download Mobile Apps With Ionic and Firebase, It is a Courses on ThemeForest.
Envato Tuts+ Courses
- Video courses taught by expert instructors.
- Learn new skills from start to finish.
- Downloadable Source Files also available on GitHub.
Firebase is a perfect complement to Ionic. While Ionic is a great tool for building the front-end, Firebase can power the back-end. With Firebase, we don’t need to worry about provisioning servers or building REST APIs—with a little bit of configuration, we can let Firebase do the work.
In this course, we’re going to build a recipe app called “Foodbook”. We’ll start by getting familiar with the Ionic components, and then we’ll take it further as we create controllers and services with AngularJS.
What You’ll Learn
- Build a recipe catalog app with Ionic, using Firebase to store data.
- Set up App.js and routing, and create an Angular service to connect your app to the Firebase server.
- Create the app interface: home page, add page, recipe list and single page view, and edit/delete pages.
About the Instructor
Reginald Dawson is a longtime network admin who has finally moved over to coding. Skilled in web development and obsessed with frameworks (Angular, Meteor and Ionic to name a few), he is using his past experience as an instructor to help others learn to use technology.
Elementor, Drupal Commerce, Ubercart, Facebook Templates