Download Healdi – Medical & Health Template, It is a HTML on ThemeForest.
Healdi – Medical & Health Template
Healdi is a Responsive quick and easy customizable Modern Multipurpose Medical & Health Template that comes with 20+ valid HTML5 pages and 3 Home page variations. Healdi offers numerous awesome features like , clinic, cardiology, surgery, dentist, optometrist, laboratory, general hospital, cosmetic surgery, pediatric clinic, veterinary, psychiatrist, physiatrist or your just a Blog Our demos work for one doctor office and private practices with more medical specialtie. Well commented code, well-documented file structure and 24/7 professional and ultra-fast Support.
Please contact at [email protected] to get the images used in the demo.
Healdi – Core Features
- 3 Unique Homepage Version
- 20+ valid HTML5 files
- All Required Files Available
- Well Organized Files
- Built With Bootstrap
- Fully Responsive
- Working Ajax Dynamic Contact Form
- Unique, Clean and Modern Design
- W3c validator
- Pixel Perfect Design
- Cross Browser Optimization
- Parallax Background
- Custom Animation Effect
- SEO Friendly Code
- Smooth Scroll
- Stickey Menu
- Google Fonts Support
- Built With HTML5 and CSS3
- Free Font Icons
- Easy Setup
- CSS3 Animation
- Includes Healdi Font Awesome Library
- Excellent Customer Support – We care about your site as much as you do and will help in any way we can!
- And much more…
Credits and Sources
We used Twitter Bootstrap v3.7.7 as CSS framework for this template.
- http://www.google.com/fonts/ – Google WebFonts
- http://fontawesome.io/ – Font Awesome
- modernizr-2.8.3.min.js detecting browser’s features.
- bootstrap.min.js is a stantard Twitter Bootstrap library.
- respond.min.js is required for working Twitter Bootstrap v3 in older browsers.
- html5shiv.min.js adds HTML5 compatibility for older browsers.
- jquery.easing.1.3.js is a jQuery plugin for different types of animation
- owl.carousel.min.js is a jQuery carousel plugin for “partners” section
- jquery.appear.js is used to determine whether the HTML element is inside the browser’s viewport
NOTE: The images used in the template are not included in the main download file, they are only for the preview purpose.
IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge