Download Getting to Know Material Design, It is a Courses on ThemeForest.
Envato Tuts+ Courses
- Video courses taught by expert instructors.
- Learn new skills from start to finish.
- Downloadable Source Files also available on GitHub.
This course will introduce you to Material Design, Google’s widely discussed visual language. You’ll learn the definition of material, its properties, and the basic principles of the language.
In later lessons, you’ll design a very simple application using Material Design, and to finish up the course you’ll find a quiz to test what you’ve learned.
What You’ll Learn
- What Material Design is, its metaphor and properties.
- The layout and style of Material Design, including the, grid, UI structure, colors, and typography.
- How to work with Material Design in your projects.
- How to build a simple app using Material Design.
About the Instructor
Adi Purdila is an expert web designer and developer based in Romania. He’s created more than thirty courses for Envato Tuts+, on every conceivable web design topic; from Bootstrap, WordPress, and Foundation, to Sass and Sketch. You can check out his portfolio, follow him on Twitter, and see his ThemeForest portfolio.
Elementor, Drupal Commerce, Ubercart, Facebook Templates