Download Essential Rails Gems, It is a Courses on ThemeForest.
Envato Tuts+ Courses
- Video courses taught by expert instructors.
- Learn new skills from start to finish.
- Downloadable Source Files also available on GitHub.
Ruby on Rails is a great framework for quickly and easily building applications for the web. It’s a framework designed with developer productivity and happiness in mind. However, there are lots of commonly required features that Rails doesn’t support out of the box. You can always roll your own solutions, but the best case is to use a community-created gem.
In this course, Tuts+ instructor José Mota will show you how to use some of the most commonly needed gems for Rails apps. You’ll learn about gems that improve the debugging experience, that help with user authorization and authentication, that run tasks, perform search, protect data and more! You’ll also learn about some really crucial testing gems along the way.
What You’ll Learn
- A guide to useful gems to help you with enhancing the error page in Rails, removing performance bottlenecks, file uploading, and more.
- How to use a task runner to run tasks in background processes.
- How to use a gem to protect your application data from being deleted from your database.
- How to use gems to help you with testing and debugging, including special scenarios like testing time-sensitive code.
About the Instructor
Elementor, Drupal Commerce, Ubercart, Facebook Templates