Download Designing for Mobile eCommerce, It is a Courses on ThemeForest.
Envato Tuts+ Courses
- Video courses taught by expert instructors.
- Learn new skills from start to finish.
- Downloadable Source Files also available on GitHub.
Mobile eCommerce is a growing market. It’s worth over $200 billion today and is still rising at a phenomenal rate. More and more companies are optimizing their websites for mobile, so as a web designer you have to stay up-to-date. This course will not only teach you all the basics of mobile eCommerce, but it will also show you the correct way of designing eCommerce websites for mobile.
There is also a practical stage, so you’ll be able to use the knowledge you’ve gained to design an actual website.
What You’ll Learn
- What is eCommerce?
- How to design eCommerce for mobile.
- How the existing eCommerce solutions work.
- How to take mobile into consideration when designing the layout, navigation, and forms for eCommerce sites.
- How to design common eCommerce pages.
- How to plan, wireframe, design, and build a full eCommerce site.
About the Instructor
Adi Purdila is an expert web designer and developer based in Romania. He’s created more than thirty courses for Envato Tuts+, on every conceivable web design topic; from Bootstrap, WordPress, and Foundation, to Sass and Sketch. You can check out his portfolio, follow him on Twitter, and see his ThemeForest portfolio.
Elementor, Drupal Commerce, Ubercart, Facebook Templates