Download Deploy Your Rails Application Into Heroku, It is a Courses on ThemeForest.
Envato Tuts+ Courses
- Video courses taught by expert instructors.
- Learn new skills from start to finish.
- Downloadable Source Files also available on GitHub.
Heroku is a cloud-based hosting provider that allows easy deployment of web applications. With a free tier suitable for hosting small applications, Heroku makes it easy to get started publishing a new web app. Later, Heroku’s paid tiers allow you to scale to support your growing user base.
In this course, Tuts+ instructor José Mota will demonstrate how easy it is to deploy a Rails application into Heroku. You’ll learn how to prepare your application and how to deploy it using command-line tools. You’ll also learn some tricks for maintaining your application once it’s live.
What You’ll Learn
- How to install the Heroku Toolbelt and prepare your Rails app for production.
- How to deploy your application to the cloud.
- Use the Heroku logging system to help you maintain your app.
- How to work with environment variables.
- Useful commands in the Heroku command-line interface.
About the Instructor
Elementor, Drupal Commerce, Ubercart, Facebook Templates