Download Deploy a Rails Application With Docker, It is a Courses on ThemeForest.
Envato Tuts+ Courses
- Video courses taught by expert instructors.
- Learn new skills from start to finish.
- Downloadable Source Files also available on GitHub.
This course will cover the process of deploying a standard database-backed Rails application with Docker containers. This process is becoming more and more popular, due to its set of features and potential for easier, more valuable deployments. In this course we’ll go from creating a base docker container capable of running a simple Rails application, all the way to a deployment-ready solution using nginx for static content and a Postgres database.
What You’ll Learn
- How to install Docker and create a base Docker image to host your Rails application.
- Configure a database container to store data for the app.
- Prepare your application container in order to connect to the database.
- How to make changes to the application logic and redeploy.
About the Instructor
Elementor, Drupal Commerce, Ubercart, Facebook Templates