Crumble – Enterprise Cloud Storage
Crumble is a file storage system with enterprise security, it is NoSQL-based and it can scale to infinity You will have your own API for both public and private file storage. On top of all that, a loving responsive admin panel to manage and search through your files and apps!
You will be automatically logged in as root user. Please be respectful of other users and do not upload harmful content.
Crumble must run on a clean private server, VPS, droplet or cloud instance, we advise towards a Ubuntu 20.04 server with at least 2GB of RAM. We provide a fully automated installation script for Ubuntu 20.04 LTS and Ubuntu 18.04 LTS that will save you a lot of time and a huge headache!
If you need a control panel supporting multiple domains and PHP scripts on the same server, we recommend Hestia Control Panel. Contact us for a paid installation service Hestia + Crumble.
Welcome to the Honeyside experience! You can access the full Crumble documentation online. We are here for you, even before purchase ❤
- Email: [email protected]
- Telegram: @HoneysideIT
- Community Support Forum
Latest news and updates:
- Support us on Patreon to get priority updates on our development plan, Github repo access and voting power on new features.
- Follow us on LinkedIn
- Follow us on Instagram
- Follow us here on Envato!
Crumble offers a lot of features, we encourage you to try them all out in the demo app!
- File management system: upload, search, update, delete
- Enhanced security: long shielded id for public files
- Enhanced security: expiring signature for private files
- User managament system: create, search, edit, delete
- Have multiple admin users
- Preview images, videos and pdf files
- Argon2 best-in-class user password hashing
- Detailed and powerful REST API
- API keys and API docs
- Postman collection and environment</
- IPv6 support
- Infinite scalability with MongoDB sharding
- Infinite redundancy with MongoDB replica sets
Framework and Libraries
Crumble is a MERN application, developed using Node.js – Express – MongoDB on the backend and React – Redux on the frontend. It relies completely on MongoDB GridFS and can be scaled up by scaling your MongoDB cluster. All content (including files) is stored and indexed inside your MongoDB instance.
1.0.0 – September 13th, 2021
– first version
Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge