Download Building a Web App From Scratch With AngularJS, It is a Courses on ThemeForest.
Envato Tuts+ Courses
- Video courses taught by expert instructors.
- Learn new skills from start to finish.
- Downloadable Source Files also available on GitHub.
AngularJS is an amazing front-end framework that has a very novel approach to building web applications, completely unlike any of the other web frameworks you might be used to. In this course we’ll take a look at all the core components of Angular, and how they work together to build a complete application. We’ll be building an address book, starting from nothing at all and ending up with a complete, working project. The focus of the course will be on Angular, but we’ll use Express for the back-end code.
What You’ll Learn
- Starting from scratch and building a full, working address book app with AngularJS.
- How to set up the project, start the server and Angular application, and configure routes.
- How to create the core features such as the controller and directives.
- Adding navigation, user accounts, and settings.
This courses uses AngularJS 1.2.
About the Instructor
Andrew Burgess is a connoisseur of all things programming. He’s from near Toronto, Canada, and is finishing up a computer science degree. He’s been writing tutorials and producing screencasts for Envato Tuts+ since 2009, and he has also written some ebooks. You can find him on his website or on Twitter or GitHub.
Elementor, Drupal Commerce, Ubercart, Facebook Templates