Download Build a CMS With ASP.NET and Git, It is a Courses on ThemeForest.
Envato Tuts+ Courses
- Video courses taught by expert instructors.
- Learn new skills from start to finish.
- Downloadable Source Files also available on GitHub.
Content management systems generally rely on relational database systems. And rightfully so! Databases excel at storing and retrieving data. However, content management systems have a lot in common with another kind of data store: a source version control repository such as Git. Content management systems need to track similar content and have the same needs for tracking access, authorship and revisions.
What if we used Git instead of a database for a content management system? In this course, Envato Tuts+ instructor Jeremy McPeak will lead you through an exploration of this novel use for a Git repository. By following along, you’ll build a CMS website that uses GitHub as a back-end. On the way, you’ll learn a lot about Git webhooks and ASP.NET version 5.
What You’ll Learn
- How GitHub webhooks work and how to use them.
- Build a CMS from scratch, starting by creating the project, the webhook controller, and some classes to represent the JSON payload.
- Secure the webhook to protect against attacks.
- Parse documents so they can be displayed in the browser.
- Write a repository to access posts and display them in a list.
- Complete the application functionality so that it can run successfully on the web.
About the Instructor
Elementor, Drupal Commerce, Ubercart, Facebook Templates