Download 14 Days to Learn Sass, It is a Courses on ThemeForest.
Envato Tuts+ Courses
- Video courses taught by expert instructors.
- Learn new skills from start to finish.
- Downloadable Source Files also available on GitHub.
In this course you’ll learn the basics of Sass in 14 days. Each day you’ll learn something new and you will get a small exercise that will help you consolidate your knowledge. The course also provides solutions for all exercises so you can compare the results.
This course is for beginners so you don’t need any previous experience with Sass, but you do need experience with CSS since Sass is an extension of it.
What You’ll Learn
- What preprocessors are and how they’re used.
- How to install Sass using the command line or dedicated apps and services.
- How the syntax of Sass works.
- How to use nesting and nested properties..
- How to use variables, interpolation, data types, and operations.
- How to use partials and various important directives.
- How to use mixins.
About the Instructor
Adi Purdila is an expert web designer and developer based in Romania. He’s created more than thirty courses for Envato Tuts+, on every conceivable web design topic; from Bootstrap, WordPress, and Foundation, to Sass and Sketch. You can check out his portfolio, follow him on Twitter, and see his ThemeForest portfolio.
Elementor, Drupal Commerce, Ubercart, Facebook Templates